The Wag It Games are a series of relationship based training games covering a variety of skills, based off obedience, agility, and scent training. Many of the games give dogs an opportunity to engage their natural skills and instinctive behaviours, with input and direction from their owners. The goal is to have fun, allowing you and your dog to explore different training games and develop your relationship and skills.
These classes are very accessible for all dogs and handlers; exercise adjustments are available to ensure disabled handlers can fully participate. Wag It Games are also perfect for dogs with exercise restrictions, just let us know when you book so we can accommodate as necessary.
Wag It Games
£40 – 4 week course – Milnsbridge, Huddersfield
Each four-week course of training will cover a different aspect of the Wag It Games skill set. These include:
- Shadow Skills: similar to Rally Obedience, this involves the dog “shadowing” handler movements through twists, turns, and side changes.
- Obstacle Skills: a series of simple obstacles to negotiate alongside the handler
- Sniff It: a variety of scent games and challenges
- Quarry Quest: scent games in which the dog sniffs out their “quarry” (does not feature live prey!)
- Dog Ball: dogs maneuver an inflated ball through a series of obstacles
You can choose to do a four-week course in a specific aspect, or you can try them all! Please note at present we are unable to offer Water Skills, and all Agility requirements are offered in our Agility Skills classes.