The training class environment is not always suitable for every dog or household. This doesn’t mean that you and your dog should miss out! Book a private, one-to-one, consultation with North K9’s Lead Trainer Claire.
Private consultations are ideal for:
- Dogs who are not comfortable in a group class environment
- Dogs who have a behavioural issue that requires extra and/or specialist support
- Dogs with physical health issues that requires special training modifications
- Owners who want to work specifically on a particular command or issue
- Owners who prefer a personally tailored approach
- Owners who want a more intensive training experience specific to themselves and their dog(s)
Our lead trainer and canine behaviourist Claire North is available for private training sessions by appointment across West Yorkshire, including including Huddersfield, Halifax, Leeds, Bradford, and Wakefield. All private consultations are accompanied by a summary of instruction given and key tips to progress. Telephone support is also available to our private clients.
Claire has over 10 years of training experience, motivating many dogs and handlers to develop a healthy relationship based on trust and respect. She is certified by the British Institute of Professional Dog Trainers whilst also working towards accreditation with the Kennel Club Accredited Instructors Scheme. Claire is also CRB checked and fully insured so you know you’re in good hands.